Privacy and Cookies Policy
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sweet Chilli Kitchen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect?
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example: –
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies.
- Your name and email address.
How we use this information:
Any personal information you provide will only be used for the following purposes:
- To gather general information about the use of our website, such as which pages users visit most often and which posts are of most interest. We may use this information to make improvements to our website and ensure we provide the best service for users.
- To respond to any queries you have submitted through the Contact Us form on the Sweet Chilli Kitchen website: we collect your name and e-mail address and keep records of any correspondence when you contact us. In the event that you correspond with Sweet Chilli Kitchen by these means, we may use your personal information to reply to you.
- To send you information about new posts or pages on the Sweet Chilli Kitchen website if you have subscribed to this service using the SpecifcFeeds social media App. You can unsubscribe from this service anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
We will not disclose or sell your contact information to any third parties.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a ‘+1’ via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose. In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
We always hold your information securely. To prevent authorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By using this website and submitting your information to us, you agree to us using your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes.
If you have any questions about this policy please email email@example.com